Sunday, September 7, 2008
Try this delicious turkey recipe...the Turkey Burgers ! Nice taste !
* 3 pounds ground turkey
* 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
* 1/4 cup finely diced onion
* 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
* 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Form into 12 patties.
2. Cook the patties in a medium skillet over medium heat, turning once, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
And the turkey recipe of burgers are ready to serve...nice and delicious burgers ! Bon appetit !