- 1 bunch salad greens
- 1 med. potato, cooked, peeled & cut into chunks
- 1/2 c. mandarin orange sections
- Radish slices
- 2 c. cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 c. sliced cucumber
- 1 c. fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 c. whole cranberry sauce
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
Line a large serving platter or bowl with desired salad greens. Arrange turkey or chicken with potato pieces, mandarin oranges, cucumber and mushrooms over greens.
Garnish salad with radish slices. To prepare dressing, place the cranberry sauce, mayonnaise and cinnamon or nutmeg in a blender container or food processor bowl. Cover and blend until dressing is smooth. Pass dressing with salad. The turkey recipe is ready to serve....great one !