Turkey Tenderloins ...another amazing turkey recipe for feasts ! Nice one !
* 1 pound turkey tenderloins
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon Dijon-style prepared mustard
* 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
1. Place the turkey tenderloins in a sealable plastic bag and set aside.
2. In a small bowl combine the soy sauce, mustard and rosemary. Pour over turkey, seal bag and shake to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 4 hours shaking once or twice.
3. Preheat oven on the broiler setting. Remove the turkey from the marinade and place on the rack in the broiler pan. Broil 4 inches from the heat, turning once, for 20 to 22 minutes or until
meat is cooked through and when pierced with a fork the juices run clear. Slice and serve with Cranberry Chutney...nice taste of turkey tenderloins...!